Saturday, January 07, 2006

Worst on-line Customer Service

In my opinion (for what it's worth) and based on my own interaction with these rascals; I hereby designate the following incidents to be my Worst on-line Customer Service experiences of 2005:

1&1 Internet Domain Hosting - Charged my credit card AFTER I had canceled the account. Subsequently recieved a PARTIAL refund, only after fighting with them for several weeks.

Big Fish Games - Refused to honor a software license I had purchased from THEIR website because it had been purchased before they were bought out by another company.

MusicMatch.com - When my ENTIRE library of MusicMatch PAID FOR downloaded songs became corrupted and non-playable BY THEIR OWN SOFTWARE; their tech-support department referred me to their customer service department. Their customer service department referred me their tech-support department. Ultimately, both departments stopped responding to my request to fix the problem. I still have a library of useless songs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home